Wednesday, April 29, 2009







I'M SORRY TO TELL YOU; BUT YOU ARE NOT THE

BIGGEST LOSER............

Well, after my fourth meal tomorrow evening

I will have finished my first cycle of 11 days.

Suprisingly, it was not as difficult as I

thought it would be. I am just now

getting to the point that I am craving bad food!

I will weigh in on Friday and give you an update

on how much I have lost during cycle one!

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you. I know it is tough...as soon as this baby comes I am putting myself on a serious exercise/diet regimen. I have about 70lbs to lose and can't wait to take it off. It is a miserable feeling when you don't like what you see in the mirror. Keep your chin up and hang in there! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber! Why didn't we do things together when I lived there. I really think you are just a wonderful person and I think very highly of you!

    I will take all the encouragement I can get!

    Tonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know exactly how you feel Tonia...please let me know how it works for you because it sounds really interesting!!! One of the biggest things I am struggling with is how hard it is to eat healthy on a budget...it's just not fair. :-(

    ReplyDelete

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin