Monday, April 27, 2009







SPLISH! SPLASH! I WAS TAKING A BATH.......

The pool is warm and ready for swimming! Saturday is

was close to 90 degrees and time to try out the new pool

The kids had a great time using the water slide, dunking

each other and over all playing in the pool!

I enjoyed sitting out and watching- the water is

not warm enough for me yet! A few more degrees

and I will be all over it.

Plans for the summer is swimming, swimming and more

swimming. Tan here we come and for Free!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!! I'd love to have a pool! : ) Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We will- if you are down this way look us up and we would be glad to share!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin