Wednesday, May 20, 2009







Kin-Sin-Yetta!!!!

Okay, I know I probably spelled that totally

wrong! Anyway, Gabby was asked to

accompany her boyfriend to this party and it

was formal. It is when a hispanic girls turns 15

they have this big ceremony and celebration.

Gabby and her best friend Erin looked very pretty,

however; the night was very eventful but I will

save that for another time.

Gabby, Erin and Kyle had a nice time being with

each other.

You can see pictures on the blog of Gabby in

her outfit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin