Friday, February 6, 2009

Sweet Home Alabama

This is a new blog that will document our new journey in Alabama!

2 comments:

  1. looks good! Now get to posting!!! : ) You can click on my music player from my page and it will take you to the site. Then just set up a username/pw and go from there! It will tell you what to do. If you have problems let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I finally got this going! YES!!!!! I was wondering what I do about following other blogs. I can follow yours and one other one but the others say I have to obtain permission??????

    Sorry I am so bad at this and thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin