I will be soooooooo glad when school is out!
Whose idea was it to homeschool??? Oh yeah,
that would be me! They are doing great but
they don't know how to get along! AAARGH!
It has been very warm here and we are itching
to go swimming. We found out today that usual
swimming weather starts mid April! We are
ready!!!!!
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!
Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!
Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!
Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin




Tonya - I saw your blog on Amber's, I hope you don't mind. I thought I would let you know that in some states a homeschooled youth is still allowed to participate in school sports - Tim Tebow the star quarterback for the Florida Gators was homeschooled, but played football too. I am glad to hear that your family is adjusting to Alabama.
ReplyDeleteThanks Sarah! A lady in my new church just told me about that Wednesday at church. They are trying to pass that in Alabama.
ReplyDelete