Thursday, March 19, 2009


Its Another Day!

Well, it is another beautiful day in

Alabama! I am busy cleaning my

house for another week. The girls

are busy with their school work and

social life at the same time.

I sent Ridge back to school today! I

hope he does okay on his field trip.

We have a little bit of a busy weekend

ahead. Saturday morning we are

heading for the church to do Super-

Kids out on the streets. It is

kind of like the metro ministry.

They have a trailor full of stuff and

they go into the housing projects and

puts on a service geared to the children.

That starts at 10am and ends around noon.

I will let you know how it goes!

Then, at 2:30-6:30 the girls have drama

practice for Easter and David has practice

for praise team from 5-6.

That's our weekend plans. Let you know how it

turns out!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin