Thursday, March 19, 2009


Kids Church!

I am enjoying kids church!

Last Sunday 3 kids came to the

alter and gave their hearts to

the Lord! YES!

If anybody has any great ideas

they would like to share; let me know!

This is truly going to be God because I

am winging it-I have always taught

on a pre-school/academic level.

"Super Church" is another story.

Keep program and its leader in

prayer. I want to be the

best that I can be through

God's power for these kids!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin