Monday, March 23, 2009


I have posted three pictures

of my kids and some of the leaders

that were involved with

S.K.O.T.S-Super Kids

On The Streets.

I hope that I will be allowed to

take more pictures in the future

but I want to okay that

with our Senior Pastor because of

liabilities.

It was a great blessing to be

apart of this ministry and serve

others in the community.

The kids were very at home with it

because of being involved with the

Metro-Ministry at home and handing

out the joy bottles. It was a great

blessing to see them ministering!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin