Wednesday, May 27, 2009







Happy Memorial Day!!!!

This was our first holiday away

from our family. I did pretty good

but I had one melt down because

I missed being with the family!

However, we had our music pastor, his

wife and two little girls, Melody Quick, Jeff

Quick and Erin Quick over for a cookout.

We had a good food, great conversation and

had a good time watching the kids swim!

It was a good day and we are so

thankful that the men and women in our

armed forces have fought for our freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin