Friday, May 29, 2009







IT'S SUMMER TIME..........

School is officially over and

summer fun has officially begun!

I am finishing up grades for the girls

but other than that we are looking

forward to a summer full of friends,

fun and the swimming pool!!!!!

We have a trip to Indiana for

Ashlee's wedding, Kaylee is

going to church camp with Cross

Tabernacle, Gabby has a trip to Louisiana

in June, a trip to Florida in July and

Ridge has Royal Ranger Pow-Wow

in June.

As you can see it is going to be a busy summer

but when they are not running everywhere

we will just be chilling in the sun and water.

Hope everybody enjoys their summer!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin