Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bama Update....

Things have been fairly quiet in Alabama here lately. I will be

starting a new job at JCPenny's sometime this week. Things

have been very tight because David hasn't hit full pay scale

yet and we have lost my income. Looking forward to it I think

and I am extremely nervous.

My brother, sister, niece and nephew will be here this weekend

and next weekend. Looking forward to seeing them!!!

I have been working out at a gym called Dynabody-I hope

that I will take off some weight eventually!!!


Gabby heads to conference this next weekend! She is

excited I think!

Ridge, Kaylee and I will be coming in the Wednesday

before Ashlee and Dusty's wedding.


We are looking forward to seeing everybody in July!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin