Thursday, June 25, 2009







What's New in Bama......

Well, this week Gabby is at Conference in Baton

Rouge, Louisiana. She is having a pretty good

time.

I have started a new job; I am working at the

local JCPenny's and it is going pretty well.

Jackie, Kathy and the kids were here last weekend

and will be back this weekend. Looking forward

to being with them for a few days.

We will be coming home in July for the wedding

and Gabby will be going to Florida with a friend

of hers.

We will be changing churches in the near future

but that is a long story and not enough space.

Keep us in your prayers!

I have been working out at a gym and

I am starting to see results!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin