Thursday, July 23, 2009







Sad News.........

Last night I watched my Gabby's heart be

crushed by her first boyfriend. He decided

that she wasn't the one he was supposed to

marry (okay-I will not comment)and didn't

want to lead her down a path that was going

to hurt her even more.

He is a really good kid and I hate that this happened

but come on really-you know at 18 that you are

not going to marry someone. Anyway, I am

afraid that he is losing out on one of the best

girls in this world!!!

God has great things in store for Gabby and she

will get through this but wow is it heartbreaking

even for me. Horrible feeling not to be able

to protect your kids from these types of let

downs and disappointments especially

when they deal with your heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin