Saturday, September 12, 2009


A Bama Update!!!!!

The newest bit of informations is that

David, Kaylee, Ridge and I have changed

churches and we love it! For the

first time in 9 months we actually feel like we

are at home and have friends and a new church

family! What a great feeling that is; it isn't

easy finding a new church when you have

been in the same one for 36 years-but we did!!!

The name of the church is Harvest Church of

God in Anniston Alabama. They are on Facebook if

you would like to check them out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin