Saturday, September 12, 2009







Weight Loss Update!

To date I have lost 28 pounds! I am

doing this by going to the gym 5 days a week

and following the weight watchers program.

I hope to have close to 80 pounds off by the

time I come home in December. We will see what

happens but I am going to try and have as much

off as possible by then!

I will try to get some new info. and new pics.

soon!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So awesome!!! You are my hero...seriously. I have a weight loss goal of 50lbs before our first family vacation in May and my cousin's wedding in June. This gives me hope, because I know if you can do with three kids, a job AND homeschooling your kids...I can do it! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Wee- Here I go!

Wee- Here I go!
Gabby going down the slide!

Ladies Luau

Ladies Luau
MMMMM....... This is some gooood food!

Camping We Will Go........

Camping We Will Go........
They can be nice!!!!!

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)

Youth Table at Luau (well some of them are young)
Kaylee, Gabby, Rachel, Shauntil and Erin